Giganews Newsgroups

Sunday, July 15

New Gift - Intuos 5

IMG_20120714_174021
Would like to thanks my wife for giving me such a big present for my work!

It really help me a lot on the photoshop I am using now. Just turn on the review, you will know why Intuos 5 rocks.

I cannot imagine using graphire before, and to mouse. It is pretty pain in da ass because my wrist ache after a long period of usage.

Oh yes, this Intuos 5 size is medium, and I am happy that my wife bought the wireless kit for me too! No more cabling!

The next step is to get myself a new USB hub, there are too many cables dangling around, and it is pretty annoying.

I shall update more on other stuff real soon, stay tuned.


Last but not least, thanks my darling baby for the gift. Love you always.

0 knocking by:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting... You may have your say =)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Walgreens Printable Coupons